My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Friday, February 02, 2007

Febuary, HOw you loath me


Bring on march pls.

So not the greatest start to the month, didn't play great, but didn't play totally crazy.



Gonna be back to the grind tomorrow. I'll take a lesson with clayton again. Last month I had one with bobbofritos. Was interesring enough that i'll have more for the time being.

Last month:




about $400 from rb and bonuses i think.

lost $1260 going busto on FTP, and add $500 from other computer. note i lost monies at some ££ tables too.

i'm -$300 online on someone else's laptop, but +300 euros at live poker.


+$5800ish for the month, but a little disappointing as I wanted to be around $8k, and obv i shouldnt have been at 10/20.

So i got to around $24.8k . I think I'll be down to a $20k roll again, after withdrawals. I guess I'm actually at around $18.3k right now, since I just dropped a bit today.


I went to dublin, here's the trip report


In real life, my floors are getting varnished on monday. This is annoying as I have to do a test on monday, homework for monday, and also have lots of money on the line in prop bets where I have to hit 40k hands for the month or else i'll be out like $6k.

Ok, class is at 9am tomorrow, I'm out

2 Comments:

Blogger GWC said...

lollerskates.
Loved the trip report, sounds like you guys had a good time.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun trip. I can't believe you were in Derby lol sooo close.

Would phone but lost your number can you re-send it to

microlimitdonkey@hotmail.co.uk

Could do with some coaching mate lol

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home