My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Thursday, January 18, 2007

what it do



what it do bloggers?


without really realising it, this might be my best week ever. Started on the 10th of jan and finished yesterday. i know the graph says 10 days, but it lies i'm too lazy to make it look better.

taking today off, because i have homework and am sleepy. Tomorrow I get back to it, hope to play 6k-10k hands friday till sunday (inclusive). If I run goot, I might start taking shots at that mansion $100k guaranteed. I suck at donkaments in general, but if I run well, $100 buyin donkaments wont be not thang.


holla

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy,

You seem like a pretty good player, mail me at bantambirch@gmail.com for a nice pokerdeal I can offer you!

Cheers,

Matt

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home