My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's Hot Outside

I've been reliably informed that this summer has been the hottest in a while in vegas, and this place is the deasert YO!

So much stuff has happened, there's no way I can even recollect it all.

We'll go straight to the moneyh situation tho.

For the trip:

$1k flights
$1k rent
$1k general spending
$2k flipping
$1k backing in WSOP ME
$1k WSOP non-qualifying
$1k online
$1k laptop (doesnt really count i guess)


so yah thats about it. I've won some live, but thats been going straight back into strippers purses.

I'm stuck $8k for the trip, but I've now decided that I'm gonna start grinding, hard. I hate the mental spot, trying to catch up monies tho. Whatever I'm gonna aim to get most of this back grinding online from now till I leave america, and then definitely going for over 100k hands online in august. I'd like to book a couple of $20k+ months to make me feel a bit happier about things.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to warn you how hot it was. I hear that people run outside the rio to get to the taxis just to get out of the heat.

Sick

3:02 PM  
Blogger actyper said...

When are you going back?

9:51 PM  
Blogger Kirby the German Roofer said...

Hi, im amatays cousin, any chance we could do a link swap.

Cheers

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home