My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Monday, May 14, 2007

ship it, don't wreck it




That's my month so far, i've finally got on a small run, we'll see how that goes. This month's been a bit sick in terms of the swings. I'm brushing it off with suprising ease actually, but I would like to run a little hot. I'm mostly playing NL400- NL1000. I've done some at NL200, but only when I've been feeling a tired.

Tomorrow I'm going to True's house from 2p2. I guess we'll just hit some golfballs and stuff, and play some poker. He's a very good MSNL/HSNL player, whom I play a completely different style to but is defintiely someone I learn things from.

I'm gonna be in vegas this summer, as most of you know. I'm not sure exactly the situation with my passport however. It's not machine readable, so i'm not sure what I should do with regards to visas/getting the passport updated.

I've got two vids up here. That's the thread on 2p2, where I've posted the links. Any questions post there, or ask here I guess. Some interesting spots came up, and I think they'd be useful for SSNL/ micro players. Also you get to see what kind of 3-betting range I'd consider normal. It's intended to put pressure on people opening light, but it's not crazy wide. It's tough to play against, and definitely something an SSNL/uNL guy should be thinking about.

I think that I'm also gonna sit down and write my first proper poker article soon. I've never really written one, but I think I will now, so that I can start submitting stuff to people to help me get paid or get 'featured'.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tufat,

I'm retarded. I had no idea you were tufat from 2+2. I should have put two and two together (no pun intended) what with your blogspot address and your 2+2 alias. Liked your "Well" post.

Anyways, been reading your blog for a while and I get a lot out of it. It's good to read and follow someone who is the next step up from me. Serves as good inspiration.

Stu

9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi, interested in knowing what your bankroll total is now.

regards

8:29 PM  
Blogger lee said...

hiya mate,

Liked the last 2 vids, like everyone else. Random question, you go to poker tracker in the video and check how your doing for the session, but I cant for the life of me find this screen!

Please help a brother out!

cheers mate

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy

Didn't know you played golf lol.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm

Not much happening here mate. No excuse not updating when you get to vegas mate.

Bollocks to 6 max can't adjust :(

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home