My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Sunday, August 19, 2007

back to the blogging

My bad. I'd like to say I've been busy, but not really. Same as usual I guess. I've not really played much, just over 10k hands this month, which is extremely low volume for me. Running at over $1/hand is hot tho, and obv lol_donkaments.

Since i've been back, my hair has turned blue. I haven't done any exercise and I'm contemplating how to withdraw my monies online (as well as where to put it).

I also feel like I'm a much better poker player now than i was even a couple of weeks ago. After watching a lot of carrotsnake, doing a lot of thinking etc I'm now thinking about hands a lot differently. Mixing it up and playing a 4-6 tables for some of my session helps too. Really helps focus on ranges. In the past i thought it wasnt a good idea, but at this stage of my development skillwise I think its important. Thats not saying that 8-tabling was a waste. I really think for the low limits so little thought has to be given in almost all hands, that one should really learn to play abc really well just by logging lots of volume. It's really important to learn to multitable well.


I had really bad news with my degree, not passing and obv no more resits so i dont have anything to show... but then also had my hottest week ever winning 21k in a donkament then having a 6k day yesterday.

Current goal is to be +$10k in the next 12 days or so. Not sure exactly how its gonna go down, but im very determined. Tomorrow is the FTOPS ME so I'll play that, and the mansion guaranteed, as well as a few otehr small donkaments. Thurs is the GSOP ME, although i might pop down for one of the earlier ones and check out whats going on. I figure if i play 20k hands and run good - hot, I'll be good for my goals.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

Hi, can you change the link to my blog? My old one got hacked so I've had to start a new one!

Cheers

http://www.yorksh1repudding.blogspot.com

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home