My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Welcome to Atlanta where the players play...

so vegas was fun. I played a session at NL1k at the mgm where i ran crazy hot and was +$4k in about 4hrs. holla?

Back in atlanta now, just chillin'. Some funny stuff happened on teh way back, such as carrotsnake getting pulled over for going 87 in a 65 zone. I'll write a full report later, all i wanted to post right now was that i just played NL2k on stars with daniel negreanu. funny ass shizzle, as the people in IRC were going nuts. I was up a whole $67 cos i steal the blinds like a pro, ldo. Unfortuanately I had to sell 50% cos i really shouldnt play NL2k. :(

Oh noes! they be splitting my profits. who cares im up a decent amount backing today, even if my horse in the stars mill and mansion 100k didnt do well. nvm, always next time.

3 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

Yo - sup, where in ATL you guys at? I'm in Gwinnett.. Holla at a Playa!

10:01 PM  
Blogger andy said...

what it do. we're in dunwoody

5:36 PM  
Blogger ukpokermistro said...

ship those negreanu chips, that guy is 100% fish in batter. u a balla. how long u staying in states.
holla

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home