My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Had a Burner


Finally got empire working, then wondered if it was gonna not be my day. sucked out on in one of my first hands. (i did suckout with AK vs KK yesterday i suppose)

Up to $690 on Empire from a $500 deposit. 800 raked hands through my bonus requirement of 2000.
Only played like 2hrs

Went fucking crazy the last hour, i was taking pot after pot after pot.
Playing LAG is working well, I think its lessingers book of bluffs. I keep betting on those Kxx flops with JTs or some other random shit like that.
In the end i was getting called down by people with like 99 on QJ4 flops. Funny!

I'm really happy with my play and know it may not always be like this, but the past couple of days I've really learnt to take those unwanted pots.
Also learnt my lesson yesterday when i was doing it, cant have a 40% V$IP. thats just throwing a party and anyone with PT will see it immediately. Have been murdering the 10-max NL25 tables because they're so weak-passive. The real sharks at that level play 6-max cos there's much better profit margins, with noobs gambling.

Most interest is this guy i met called matt. he knows some online poker pros (the dude plays NL5/10 himself).
Obviously he could be full of shit, but he seems the real deal and i do like him.
Real interesting and i think its cool that hes happy to chat to a 'regular' micro limit player. dudes only 22, crazy.

So the BR has now moved to $2050 and i got confirmation my £466 from Golden Palace is on the way within the next 21 days(i know) via a bank draft.


On second thoughts my BR is being down graded to $2000. This is to cover 'transaction costs' cos i'm losing money from the conversion and the moving exchange rate. this $50 should cover me like the end of march easily.
(also interpoker are charging $1 per withdrawal)

totals

week: $435
BR: $2000



I was playing against another LAG (who i dont rate) and i was pretending to make a move with 6h2h when i'd flopped the flush.
he has 8h9d and ends up hitting the Ah on river so im sitting there pissed off after we got it all in on the turn (after large bets on the flop).
He knew i could be making a move, i knew i wanted him to think that and we both may have played it bad. either way i did get what i wanted, my money in when in a great pos, but oh well.
Cant complain, I did only get sucked out on once.

Empire Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $5.43
CO: $14.45
Button: $17.97
SB: $7.75
Hero: $26.55

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is BB with 6 2
2 folds, Button calls $0.25, SB calls $0.15, Hero checks.

Flop: 7 T 4 ($0.75, 3 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $0.5, Button raises to $2, SB folds, Hero raises to $5, Button calls $3.

Turn: A♣ ($10.75, 2 players)
Hero checks, Button bets $5, Hero raises to $15, Button calls all-in $7.72.
Uncalled bets: $2.28 returned to Hero.

River: A ($36.19, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $36.19)


Results:
Final pot: $36.19
Hero shows 6h 2h
Villain shows 8h 9d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home