My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

One down, Eight to Go

just did my german oral. went ok. was REALLY nervous at the start.
managed to spit some game, but in the heat of the moment i'd really have liked to know what 'world war 2' is in german.
I had a question, where do you think the rivalry between german and english comes from, so i had to run with 'since the time of hitler'. lol i wish i knew what the word for 'war' is. never mind

ok i got to revise now, as i have another this friday, and a revision class in 1hr30

2 Comments:

Blogger Perpetual_Traveller said...

'kreig'? as in blitz-kreig? I know it's 'guerra' in Spanish ;-)

I've sorted out the 'HH the DL' problem and will now be back a week or so later than originally planned.

Good luck with the exams mate.

3:13 AM  
Blogger Perpetual_Traveller said...

Ich bin ein donut.

2600 smokes?! Crickey. I have no room for more than 400 in my luggage, I'm stopping in New York on my way back so will be adding Timberlands (1/2 price) and probably a pair of Puma's or something.

As I travel so much I dont wanna get tagged as a smuggler too. ;-)

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home