My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Not really sure why

but I felt obliged to post. No much has happened. 2paul2 defaulted on his 30k hands through unfortuanate circumstances, so +$200 for me. holla


I've actually done quite a few hrs of coaching recently and they've gone pretty good, although one dude got sick coolered (and one failed 3 barrel) resulted in him dropping 3.5 stacks which was a little gay. I think he learned a bit tho so that's cool.

Yesterday I won a sub satellite for a $650 seat for a wsop qualifier from a $3 rebuy, but was bored senseless.
So my homeboy rupert said 'lets do some flips for $5', so i was like 'ya ok'


i got owned, and have a crazy high lose-rate




man, its 3.20pm, and i havent even had breakfast

5 Comments:

Blogger Tim S said...

What you charging for coaching man? You taking on new students?

4:02 PM  
Blogger andy said...

atm its $50/hr but i think it's gonna go up soon.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Tim S said...

How do you go about it? Take a video? Watch a live table?

4:38 PM  
Blogger andy said...

it kinda depends.

i do sweat sessions or convos on aim about theory and HHs

5:03 PM  
Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

I sense a badly disguised brag post of being $2.5k up in 2.5k hands, obv!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home