My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Friday, October 12, 2007

holla

Looks like I'm going to thailand next month. Gonna book tickets soon, apparently i dont need a visa for less than 28 days.

Recently I've played a a few small donakments and done pretty well. I need to close one out for a 10k+ score soon, but I've been racking up the wins in teh small ones. I feel like I'm now playing the mid-late stages pretty well and close out all of them with a decent amount of clinicism.

I've also helped coach lior to a 10k score and orange to a 5k score. I just posted what i thin was a sick bit of thinking about poker, we'll see how it gets received. link

It's just something that I've been thinking about a lot recently because MTTs play so much shorter than its a lot better to be playing the unexploitable line as opposed to necessarily the optimal line, especially since they're so close so often.

I'm gonna play GUKPT if I can get to bed before 10am sometime soon. I've been waking up at like 8pm+ last week or so and I think it's terrible. Have to get back on track soon.

recent cashes: 2nd a 25k guaranteed for 8k and 1st in a 5k gtd for 1.4k. I've barely played like 100 donkaments this month, will have to play much more soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

how come your getting so into donkaments? just grind 600nl and make consistent monies.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Poorman1001 said...

Nice to hear a success story with poker!
i've been following your blog for months now and i'm trying to follow in your footsteps
Good luck with Thailand, i just got back from there, need any advice for the trip email me
Poorman1001@yahoo.co.uk

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home