My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

LOL at today

So I played my HU SSNL donkament match and just killed my opponent. Not once did he have a chip lead on me and really I just ended up leaning on him all the way. I love building up a weak-tight image on people, then just annihalating them with some good LAG moves. It's actually exactly how I play cash games.
Most of the time I'm TAG from the start and people treat me as so. Sometimes I really jsut run bad and people outflop me (or at least tell me so), so I just give up. If this happens several times in a session I don't tilt, I wet my chops. This is because next time when I'll show early aggression, but rather than back off when I get check-raised ot raised postflop, a strong hand I'll use passive aggressive techniques. Sometimes I'll throw in bluffs when really I cant have anything else but a big hand (note this is villain specific, most NL100 players i would never bother to bluff).

Then I did the willhill £50 bonus at LHE1/2. I jsut 8-tabled. Lost $2 on teh session but OMG at me timing out on QQ preflop :(

Now I'm in kinda a bad mood cos I just played NL25 and PLO25 with $20 that I have in Empire from a bonus that was cashout restricted. I tried to run it up using some killer short stack stratergy but unfortuanately I was not meant to win a pot.
I lose:

AJ vs A2 AI preflop
QQ vs A7 AI on turn on 3463x board when he hit river 4-flush board after the money went 40% in by the flop and 100% in on the turn. (i had Q to the flush)
AQ vs JT AI preflop

There's also an omaha hand were I saw a cheap turn, turned the nutstraight, stuck it in and he paired the board with FH.

At least if I'm gonna run bad it's best it's at NL25 whilst I'm short stacking. I was doing the NL25----> NL1000 on a 4-buyin BR but I guess that's gonna have to be on hold right now :(

My housemate Anieka just moved in. She's Emily's (my other housemate) firend. I'd never met her before (I know my other housemates) She seems pretty cool, I'm not sure what she makes of me. I had 3hrs sleep when she moved in so rather than being my usual self I wasn't really switched on. I'm not totally sure how we'll get on, since I don't think we have anything in common. I haven't really had a chance to chat to her much since I sleep most of the day, and today she just shut herself in her room, I guess unpacking (plus I had my HU donkament match so I was busy anyway). She's then going away to her bf's for a week or somthing so I won't have to get to know her just yet anyway. I felt really bad taht her and Emily cleaned the living room and kitchen, cos well, a lot of the mess was mine and I suck at cleaning. I'll take them out to dinner or something (cos money aint a thang)

The girl that had my room before is here for like 4-5days or something. Technically she's still the tennant but w.e. I dont care that she's here but I actually really like having the house to myself, so that sucks.
Not totally sure why I decided to suddenly start giving you guys a breakdown about my house dynamics right now, but its really affecting my play time. I've clocked only 2000 hands online this month but I have clocked 13hrs live. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to have no distractions and get some hours in. I have won my biggest pot ever this month, with a 211bb deep stack I double up through a total donk. $422 pot was nice. Below are my two favourite hands of the month so far, since my reads were spot on and I went with my gut instinct.

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.comFlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Plain Text)

Button ($12.69)
Hero ($211.07)
BB ($100)
UTG ($295.33)
MP ($163.26)
CO ($91)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Ks, Ad. Hero posts a blind of $0.50.
UTG raises to $2, MP calls $2, 2 folds, Hero (poster) raises to $10.5, 1 fold, UTG raises to $20, MP folds, Hero calls $9.

Flop: ($43) Tc, Kh, Td (2 players)
Hero checks, UTG bets $9.71, Hero raises to $19.42, UTG calls $9.71.

Turn: ($81.84) 7h (2 players)
Hero bets $45, UTG calls $45.

River: ($171.84) 5h (2 players)
Hero bets $50, UTG raises to $142.25, Hero calls $76.65 (All-In).

Final Pot: $440.74

Results below:
Hero has Ks Ad (two pair, kings and tens).
UTG has Ac 8d (one pair, tens).
Outcome: Hero wins $425.14. UTG wins $15.60.


Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ Hero (3 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.comFlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Plain Text)

Button ($287.46)
SB ($89.40)
Hero ($122.43)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8s, 3s. SB posts a blind of $0.50.
Button calls $1, SB (poster) completes, Hero checks.

Flop: ($3) 5c, 8d, 7s (3 players)
SB checks, Hero checks, Button bets $10, SB folds, Hero raises to $35, Button calls $25.

Turn: ($73) 5h (2 players)
Hero calls $86.43 (All-In), Button calls $86.43.

River: ($245.86) 8c (2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $245.86

Results below:
Hero has 8s 3s (full house, eights full of fives).
Button has Tc Kd (two pair, eights and fives).
Outcome: Hero wins $245.86.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home