My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Friday, November 17, 2006

Blogging is lame

I used to be really into blogging, for some reason right now i hate it. My plan is to do a lot more so that i dont hate it anymore. Usually when people say this, its bad news for the blog, so apologies if this happens.

Funnily enough I'm in profit for the month. Lollerskates.
I'm also really pissed off with my computer situation, as i cant seem to actually buy one. WTF trying to give away £2200 and cant. Life is rigged. its to do with dell not shipping to anywhere but a debit/credit cards invoice address, and my mum being a bitch to me. Now i remember why i dont go home.

Lifewise, not much has happened. This is my current plan:

Tomorrow:

9am go to class.
11am go to gym
12am lunch biatch
2pm go to halifax, open an account for numerous reasons.
3pm watch tv.
5pm tidy room a little.
6pm eat food
7/8pm nap
10pm wake up, play pokah
12am, breakaments. eat a little, nap a little, datamine.
1am session 2
3 am. stop
3.30am 12-table the pokerstars LHE1/2

saturday: wake up after 2pm.

holla

aim is 2k hands tomorrow.
5k over the weekend.
week after play 10k hands
last 4 days of the month, 4k hands.

probably not gonna hit these targets, but w.e. i'm really struggling to play many hands when i'm winning, its weird.

2 Comments:

Blogger Perpetual_Traveller said...

I hope you keep up the blogging m8, it's actually kinda inspirational to see your stats for e.g

I see no slot tomorrow for masturbation?

And does that say LHE??!

4:56 AM  
Blogger andy said...

haha, if you note, the LHE session comes after i've finished my NL200 sessions, and is just for when my brain is so fried i cant play proper poker anymore. :D

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home