My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

SUP YA'LL??

So I lost my rb at party. This totally sucks. Right now I'm scrambling to restart university, get my room sorted, get the builders BUSY and now also looking to get a new neteller account.

Once I get a new neteller account I can create a new party account. My affiliate got screwed because he was a 'US affiliate' and now he's changed up so I need a new party account to get rb again.

I think I'm gonna move over to fulltilt after Bush signs the bill. They seem to want to keep fighting. I can get 27% indsutry standard rb there, and I think they'll have the biggest player base once party closes US accounts. I'm gonna play wherever the most games are, but I am seriously considering playing across several different sites simultaneously so that I can 8-table and have goot game selection. Hopefully at most this means party and FTP, since they both have rb and have decent player bases.

I've been running VERY hot over 1k hands. lol. I'll hoopefully clock 2000+ hands tomorrow since I've been so lax. $250 is coming from september rb so I'm upto $13030, and another $1500 from this weeks play, although I'll do all the accounting for that at the end of the week/month, although I'm leaning towards month. In case I forget I made £100 (accounting for £10 costs) in a home game the other day, thanks in no small part to being able to make someone laydown the stone cold nut straight plus redraw to flush. fun times.

I'm still praying dikshit comes up with something, either way its gonna be super interesting the next month or so to see what happens.

Minimum goals this month:

make $10,000
play 40,000 hands at NL200
as long as I am close to the above, play some NL400
go to class and read outside the classes.
sell on ebay all this shit that I have built up and am too lazy to sell.


funnily enough I put the above down randomly, or so I thought, but they are listed in order of importance. Obviously something funny happened subconciously :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Perpetual_Traveller said...

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the online poker world over the next few months. I have a feeling FT and Absolute might become the new big players. No news on Stars yet.
Shout if you need a UK affiliate btw.

7:02 PM  
Blogger andy said...

yeh my affiliate has already 'switched' i just need a new party account now. If anyone can get me a new neteller i'll pay £100 straight up

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home