My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

October Round Up




Well, sorry I havent posted in a while. Been REAL busy. After dropping $3k in a week (dropped another $600 at crypto) I went to Wales to meet up with a 2p2er called True. Played some donkaments etc and pretty much broke even, maybe up like $100 or soemthing.

Since then I havent really played much. Above was the whole of last month -$600 from crypto. I'm +$400 in bonus from fulltilt, so thats ok. I have like another 6k-8k
hands in anotehr database which is now no longer working and i cant be bothered to figure it out properly. I was +$350 there.

So +$2500 on the month, but it really did suck tbh since I thought I'd break $10k that month. I'm gonna go again this month obv, but I think my target will be $8k and around 35k hands. I sucka t getting hands in but i'm feeling better playing longer sessions now.

The building work in my house is almost done and should be finished this week, however I'm dreading thurs/friday when we rip up the carpet. Its gonna be some serious hassle.

This month I'm +$800 or so after only $1k hands. I have zero hands because I went away to center parcs ( i know!) with some 2p2ers, trip report to come.

Currently trying to get myself a new comp for £2k, which includes a 30" monitor.

So BR is $13180 after -$2k for living expenses.

I know this post sucked but its 4pm and i havent had breakfast yet, and I'd thought I'd better knock one out before I let the blog die.
$3k is the most I've ever lost, and a few months ago it was my whole BR. When it happened i was kinda 'meh' about everything but later it really made me think. Sick that I can still make $2.5k after having a terrible week then not play for the last 10days of the month etc. I think $10k months are sustainable at NL200 if I can get the hands in. If I'm up around $6k this month I'll definitely just move to NL400 and hopefully find that $10k months are easy and be trying to push $20k and $30k months.

3 Comments:

Blogger United113 said...

I know this post sucked but its 4pm and i havent had breakfast yet, and I'd thought I'd better knock one out

Could be taken a few different ways!!

Anyway well done at the table you have a BR i can only dream of.

Hope you have a good month..

United113

5:57 PM  
Blogger GWC said...

Good to see you posting again Andy.
Good luck pulling it back for November Im sure you will.
By the way, whats your FTP id?

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job.

Knock one out at 4p.m. wierd lol.

Good luck in November :-)

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home