My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Morning

So obviously I'm posting this at 7am in the morning...

Life is semi-hectic. In some ways it is, in some ways it jsut So isn't. My lazyness is a huge factor in this. Yesterday I logged 1-2hrs play (seriously cant remember) today I clocked 3hrs, with 1 hr at FTP. Just cashedout from party in light of doomsday friday in case they cant cover all withdrawals (i give this a 1% chance max... but you know me. BR NIT!!) anyway I shifted like $2.7k over to FTP and proceeded to run at 26/20/3.5 for an hour. It's only 500 hands or so, but was a serious indication of how LAGTARD I suddenly became. Sure I wasnt quite fully LAG, but it was pretty close and I was really running tables over. cbetting was working with such rediculous frequency I almost fell off my chair. dbitel from 2p2 had been telling me its uberweaktight at FTP, but WOWZER, I thought he was kidding. +$950 for the day, but was considering going for that $50 to break $1k, however decided against it because I was a little nervous...

Goals for the rest of the week:
1) laundry. we have no washing machine as its being installed in 1-2 weeks, so I have to go to a laundry mat somewhere...
2) haircut. christ I've been meaning to do this for 2 weeks.
3) Join the gym, and subsequently hit the treadmill for 3 months. Lord knows I need to.
4) tidy my room. Yeah this is like a lifelong goal that will never be completed.
5) get a session card for uni. For some reason I don't have one.
6) Play another 8k hands. Not too hard (yeah right. 5k is fine too...)

Right now I love LOST. Great first episode, although I can see it going down season 2 route and just sucking for around a 14 episode stretch.
I'm also watching and loving Weeds, Smith (new US drama about high profile theives) and 'Friday Night Lights' . There are also new series' of Extras, Family Guy and American Dad out.
However the funniest shit I've seen all week is south park. Seriously go to rapetheweb and watch episode 8 of season 10 of south park. It's the warcraft one. Now, I've never played World of Warcraft but have seen it and know pretty much what its all about. Fricking hilarious, and tbh I did actually feel like getting WoW...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro

Thats funny shit dude

Thanks for the link.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home