My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I think I'm consistantly on tilt right now

-$20 today, so pretty much breakeven over 1400 hands, but obviously i was up $150 about 100 hands before i stop. I get fucked 3 times on the river and then just tilt double someone up for $100. I flopped 2 sets where basically the board went either 4 to a straight or 5 to a straight in the last 15 mins of play. that was SO gay.

I also had kind of a bad push into NicholosJ from pokerfox, and could saved myself $150, even though he kind played it ugly too. nvm

I actually won a gutshot + FD vs TP flip so if i hadnt won that I'd have been even more pissed off.

This 23k/24k breakeven stretch is really really fustrating, which makes me tilt 1000% times more easily thus making it hard to break out of the stretch, since i'm playing reasonably for the most part. There are some minor things I'm working on my game, however my huge tilt problem is river calling. its 'omg he must be bluffing, i call' which probably is worth around $2k to me this month in terrible river calls. Even yesterday at the gutshot when the turn brings a flsuh and river an obvious straight i STILL call with my set. wtf ok it was like 1/4 pot river bet but I CAN STILL FOLD.

[/tilt] we fucking hope.


Recently dell has fucked me over, tehy took £2.2k from me but didnt cancel after the order got cancelled. fucking jedi. give me my monies back you mofos. I'm gonn have to pay council tax, i gotta fill in UCAS applications and I got an email from the econ dept about my lack of attendance. I'm really not having a great month.

3 Comments:

Blogger Perpetual_Traveller said...

LOL at lack of attendance.....rings a few bells.

Dec is just around the corner, you'll push on through this break even spell, no doubt.

And wtf is with Dell?

5:22 PM  
Blogger Fruitypro said...

Bad river calls are def a sign of running badly/tilting and I've been there a lot lately.

My thinking has been something like 'Well he knows I'm probably weak cos I checked the turn so he's going to bet regardless', and whilst I've made a few heroic calls, generally I'm in big trouble.

Def something to avoid, I've really had to work hard to get this out of my system, good luck.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You on tilt???

Never bro. I think I need to make that phone call.

I'll be in touch :-)

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home