My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Saturday, November 18, 2006

This has been my worst month of poker ever















I feel like crying... well almost. Just dropped $1300 today after being up $600, so basically a $1900 downswing. HOLLA

I just ended up unable to win any flips. -$700 on the month is ok, if i played like 5k hands or something.

BUT SERIOUSLY WTF. I really dont know waht to say. I'm pretty much break even right now due to rakeback but this is so painful. I havent played the best poker this month, but I certainly havent played bad enough for the results. I think I'm gonna have to take a break and see wtf is up with the rest of my life right now. I've kinda ignored the rest of the world, so tomorrow I'm gonna rectify by getting hammered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home