My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Rostuckoments

My last two poker session have been kinda funny. I played 1300 hands, got stuck around $500, then proceeded to win $850 in about 300 hands,
Yesterday I got stuck $800 in around 1000 hands, then in 200 hands went rostucko again and ended up around $350 again. I think its because I'm not starting each session focussed, and am calling away a lot in really bad situations. Then I just run ridicuolously well and have all my hands hold up. I'm gonna try and sort this out, because its gonna prove very costly LT otherwise.

Right now I'm actually lying on my bed posting this from my laptop. Fuck its hard to use these things and I remember now why i dont like them. Then keyboards are gay, the touchpad even more so, and now I've found that they do a really anoying combo if you accidentlly brush the tuchpad whilst typing, as it just starts you off somewhere else.

Paintingwise we're quite far along. I want a 4th coat on my bedroom wall, and some of the doors need doing, but apart from that we're looking pretty good. I am dreading wednesday when we move everything, because there are A LOT of stairs to handle. My room right now is a complete tip and we've been eating out a lot since we're too tired to sort out food at home, but I'm hoping soon everything will be sorted.

University starts next week, that's gonna be fun times.

oh, i just got aim, add 'tufat23' as I currently have zero buddies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy

4 coats mate? lol

I would msn or whatever but I'm banned lol.

Email me your phone number so we can talk.

Cheers Paul

12:10 AM  
Blogger GWC said...

Dulux once is RIGGED.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home