My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

play more hands pls

I have had a great start to the month actually, yet for some reason i cant log any hands. i think last month burt me out.

historically I've struggled to log many hands at the start of the month, probably because of my nature of waiting to the last minute to do things. Thus I wait till halfway through the month to start logging hands.





One thing that worries me is that I am running insanely hot, but i guess that's out of my hands.


My current goals are to go to the bank and sort out my credit card, which is kinda complicated but basically i moved house and forgot about changing address. Now it expired and I have no idea whats going on. I don't think anyone would have used to new card since it gets delivered to my old halls of residence where the policy is to send back mail to the sender and i'm pretty trusting.
I also wanna get to the gym. here's hoping

2 Comments:

Blogger mahynd said...

how many hands per month do you usually play?

7:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy! What program is that that you use to track your stats? Cheers

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home