My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Monday, March 26, 2007

O RLY?

YA RLY!

i'm running cold yo. thurs/friday i played 8.5k hands and -$1.1k, at one stage being way into -$3k.

I was playing everything from NL100 -NL1000 so i guess it's not too much of a prob. Overall I ran really cold, then really hot. I ran a couple of awesome bluffs, but got pozzed, like firing 3 shots at NL600 for full stacks, only for 66 to call on a 98397 board. LOL

he put me on AK yo! i had KQ :(


Anyway. So I stopped playing. I think in the future I have to learn to just power through the times when i'm running bad, because I did also spew chips in randomly bad spots. I think I might close the month out playing NL200 mostly, since the games are really soft on the whole. I'm kinda pissed at myself for taking 11 days off, since it's put me in a bad spot for the month. I'm gonna need to make another $4k at least for me to feel happy with the month AND I'm still taking today off since I had like 6hrs sleep. I did do a 3x3x3 rubik's cube tho

Right now its 5.30pm and the sun is shining (lol daylight saving!). My room is a complete mess, and I'm really really hungry. I need to go buy some food. I've been playing a shitload of AoE3 and am now pretty bored of it. I'm gonna stop. Plan for today is do some washing up, laundry, sweep my room, watch some CR vids and just generally refocus.
I've got a few things to sort out, for the rest of the week:

  • collect exam timetable
  • sort out delivery of my subwoofer
  • sort out my credit card (complicated spot, not to do with spending any monies tho)
  • go to uni to claim £600 back
  • call party/nationwide. I transferred $6k from party --> nationwide (i.e. bank transfer) about 2 weeks ago and it still hasnt hit. i'm getting pissed at that
  • lol donkaments
  • gym
  • download music
  • haircut (i dont think i'll recolour just yet, probably do it next time)

holla

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bro

I'm back change link from bad beats and calling stations to new one.Pleased to see you have got into playing some donkaments. I should call :)

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home