My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Sunday, April 01, 2007

March Round Up










Kinda disappointing. I started really well, took 14 days off then couldn't get started. I now regret my break in between, as I've lost motivation to play. I'm playing ok at NL600 and above, just not running very well.


Yesterday was -$9 or so at donkaments. I'm up around $450 in bonuses thanks to party, and $1k in rb. Add $500 W$ and I'm up around $13k this month. BR wise i'm at whatever, I'm planning to withdraw all i have online down to $30k and consider that my BR. I'm just gonna bounce around 1/2 to 5/10 depending, but mostly play 2/4 and 3/6, whilst also dropping to 1/2 when i'm not feeling great or when there just arent enough games running, like in the mornings.
My last 14k hands or so have been kinda whatever, probably running a B/C game for the most part in all honesty with the occasional terrible hand. Meh, we all have them.

Anyway we've holla'd at one house for the SSNL mansion, check it out Las Vegas Home - Villa.
We'll be going late june for 1 month. We've booked it, but if something better appears in the next couple of days we can still change our mind.

Internetwise this thread is awesome.

In real life, I've played less AOE3 thankfully, but I've managed to do a rubik's cube in 1min 50. I'm gonna learn some dope algorithms so that I can break 60secs. My exam schedule is in, and I'm up on the 26th, 2nd a 4th. Should be fun. Aim is play around 20k hands for April so taht I can revise mad good, then plug away for 100k hands in May. I'll probably start doing 6-8k hands a day, which is obv pretty awesome.

In response to the comments that i can remmeber.
paul, i'll cahnge the blog link whenever i can be assed.
some otehr dude asked for a link on the side. i dont mind, but i'm not linking blondepoker cos i never read it. i dont even link 2p2 and i spend a crapload of time on that.
some dude asked for a pic of my setup, erm read the archives i have a pic somewhere, january probably. the software for graphing is poker grapher. cant remember the rest. post more questions and comments, they may get answered before christmas :D

I'm out for now. Holla

7 Comments:

Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

Good to see you playing more NL400 Andy and running well too. $15-20k month next month?

8:15 AM  
Blogger ama0330 said...

post lifetime graph obv

12:37 PM  
Blogger actyper said...

Did you lose $30 on 0.02 flips? You run bad at those if so

11:03 AM  
Blogger henry said...

You should play more NL ($2) (6 Max)

Nice blog sir, I like alot, keep it updated and gl!

9:25 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:49 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Dude - this blog is pimp. I went back through the archives and read it from the very beginning to get a good feel for where you started and how far you have come... it's be a good inspiration for me.

Btw.. I gotta blog too...link me if you like:

http://pokerxpro.blogspot.com/

2:51 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Dude - this blog is pimp. I went back through the archives and read it from the very beginning to get a good feel for where you started and how far you have come... it's be a good inspiration for me.

Btw.. I gotta blog too...link me if you like:

http://pokerxpro.blogspot.com/

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home