My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Saturday, April 07, 2007

poker is fun

for everyone, apart from me cos i havent play much.

2k hands or so, $1.5k monies this month. I really dont think i'll play much more this month, I'm gonna knuckle down and revise. Currently jsut enjoying the sun and stuff. I think i'm about to do some internet shopping for clothes, then tidy my room and start moving stuff onto the new hard drive i bought.


thats about it, nothing new to post about. I realise its actually been a long while since i posted about poker, or any HHs, but thats really because a lot of it is merging together in my head and i'm not really thinking about individual hands especially hard anymore. My thinking is more along the lines of image, and general flow, and history.
This is how I've been playing poker, which is a completely different way to how i was thinking about it ages ago. Obv I'm also thinking about the actual hand in progress, and the actual hand strength i have, but my reaction to my opponents actions are now dictated more by the things i mentioned to some extent, because how to actually play a hand for its immediate strength is something that has started to come automatically to me now.

I actually have a pretty strong deisre to play, but I am not allowing myself to, as I have exams to pass.

1 Comments:

Blogger bpc009 said...

good luck with the studies, and then rock the tables when you go full time for the summer!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home