My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

FUN FUN FUN


ok not much fun. Congrats to adam on getting the goldman sachs internship, although he'll never read this. I remember how much i waited on that shit (but never got it).

Phone call today from betfair... i have now qualified for the pokerplayer grand prix!

well kinda. it seems i gotta face 11 others to take 4 spots that are open. No probs, I'm sure I got them beat. Seriously, they're playing in a shitty freeroll, which i only bothered with when i was a break even player. Ever since i started making money i couldnt care less about tourneys.
Well now i do again.
My stt disaster day will be put behind me, cos im gonna go on a fucking tear these next two weeks, learn serious STT skills and then just dominate the 27 man £5000 freeroll.
Also better practice my MTTs and if i can, some live play. In fact thats what i'll do tomorrow, ucl poker i think.

1 Comments:

Blogger CompareRakeback.Net said...

Compare the deals offered by the best and most reputable rakeback affiliates across 65 different poker rooms. Make sure you are receiving the best rakeback percentage, sign up bonus, rake races, freerolls and more! Save yourself time and effort and you can view all of this on just one site:-

www.comparerakeback.net

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home