My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Monday, July 17, 2006

Decent restart. need more hrs

The above is over a mere 6.5hrs of play!


first day i made $166.38 which was in the stats posted on the 13th.

since then:

party:
cash: $159
bonus $100
pokerroom:
$25

its really annoying but PT isn't working properly for PR, which also means I'm not able to play there. This is messing me up pretty badly as i can't complete a PSO bonus at my current rate and I may just have to play LHE0.5/1 without PT. Also 3 tables is the max on PR and really only 2 is good since there's uberlag at 4 tables.

so $284

BR is now $4220.50
Finally broken the $4000 so thats nice

Played more LHE0.5/1 than I wanted to and a lot less NL50. I thought I'd book around 2000 hands but i didn't get a chance to play all weekend so thats why i have next to nothing logged.
I ran ok at LHE1/2 but I was playing the beginner tables. I can no longer play there so my results at that level will definitely be reigned in. I only wish that they had had more than just 2 LHE1/2 tables because most of the time i was the only multitabler there, so obviously pwning.

currently have 2600hands at my new party account. once that gets to 10k if i have a winrate of say 6-7BB/100 that should be more than fine to go back to NL100.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy

Nice job and a very good start.
Keep up the good work.

12:19 AM  
Blogger andy said...

you take 2 pictures and c&p it it together. lol

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home