My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Fuck Today

I broke $1k for the week, then dropped $200 in 3hrs, including set vs set, KK vs 22 on a preflop reraised pot and set of 7s vs river flush.

At least im floating pretty well.

since I'm at it. here's this weeks figures:

$192 from rb of the previous 2 months at party.
$7.86 from affiliate rb

party:

heres the pics.















I was gnoming and stuff so theres multiple pics, all at party. this is my month so far.
Also its a little bit better as PT is not quite totally accurate.

total cash games:

$573

BR: 6517.80


NOTE TO SELF:

stop playing NL25. I SO cant get round playing so low anymore. Even NL50 is a bit of a struggle. Not that i need to get my bets respected or any of that crap, I just cant take the amounts of money seriously, even though it can add up and hurt me. also its really just a waste of time. I'm totally comfortable right now with NL100 and the way it plays.


solution?

MUST PLAY MORE DONKAMENTS.

1 Comments:

Blogger andy said...

ah. nice. thanks

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home