My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Friday, September 22, 2006

Again, playing no hands

So my new laptop came yesterday too, fun times. It's actually pretty cool, even tho its refurbished.
stats on it are:

12" monitor
1.2gb processor
512mb ram
30gig HD

I only wanted it for playing poker on campus and so wasnt wanting anything special. I also got a 12" monitor cos i wanted something ubersmall so that it could fit in my backpack with my books. Well, its now pretty redundant since... WE GOT A PLACE ON TOTTENHAM COURT ROAD!!!

Its gonna cost me £127/wk as the landlord is refurbishing the kitchen and bathroom, which both look pretty rubbish right now. We're currently waiting on the carpet to be ripped up, but because some idiot glued it down, the floor is gonna have to be sorted out by a builder or something, and basically gonna be very dirty. I got one huge ass room and a great view.

I think I've logged like 5hrs in the last week. Been busy signing the contract on my new place, which was almost a complete farce. Currently in the middle of painting it all. Yesterday I put a base coat of 'brilliant white' down, even tho I 'm going with 'off-white' anyway. Its gonna be 3 coats total (hopefully), and fuck it I just decided to pay a buddy £80 to sort it all out. BALLA!
The place does need some serious paint tho, since the colours are extremely Fugly

With a free day, I was gonna play some pokah, but damn ninja I'm feeling ubertired. Maybe tomorrow huh?

I g2g now, cos i wanna see what everyone is doing, here are some pics. My flatmates, room and view.







3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy

Good luck in your new Home!!

12:53 AM  
Blogger GWC said...

You gonna bust a move on that hot chick then?

12:01 PM  
Blogger andy said...

no on 2 accounts:

1, i'm living with her
2, she's a bit wierd

i'm just hoping we get a long ok. i'll have more pics up soon

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home