My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Friday, March 10, 2006

Lets Get Busy

Had a bit of a break, but will be playing tomorrow.
Need practice for the tourney next week, so i'll continue reading the 2+2 forums.
I'll be playing cash tomorrow to try and get back to winning ways. I'll just play the NLĀ£25 and maybe a LHE table too.
After that I will be in 'full' tourney mode, and will be 3 tabling 1 MTT and 2 STTs on saturday, for at least 3 hours.
Last 2 weeks have been pretty tough pokerwise, and I'll be aiming to lock a steady W. Not gonna play absolute poker till easter holidays, where i will just finish the PSO bonus then stop. Not totally convinced by the site, although I may play a couple of tourneys there on sat.

OK i am shattered. Today took a lot out of me and i got class in 8hrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home