My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Friday, July 21, 2006

F@"% me its hot

As I post this I'm sitting here sweating my balls off. This week is another of zero hands but 'ok' diniro. plus about $200ish and 3/4 of the way through both the 21.com bonuswhoring and PSO pokerroom bonuses. Thats worth another $300ish in bonus, although I'm running pretty hot at 21.com so fingers crossed I'll be good for a little more.

I'm going back to crypto tonight too, to clear 300 raked hands fast. Usually its not really a problem there so this should be fine.

there's a double shootout promo going on that i didn't know about until the very last time from pokerplayermagazine. Its in about 1/2hr.
on monday 24th theres a pokerplayermag freeroll at betfair which is good value. i made the land based final last time. There's also a freeroll on 30th at mansionoker with 1st prize going to vegas for some $1m tourney and 2nd-5th get to go to a tottenham game. worth a shot i suppose since i reckon i'm definitely WAY better than the field.

anyway thats the brief update, full review on sunday/monday. gl at the tables

3 Comments:

Blogger actyper said...

I think for mansion, those SUN freerolls, the password is Sun or something easy. I fooled around and guessed right once.

10:16 PM  
Blogger andy said...

sunday july 30th. pass = playerdome. i subscribe to the magazine... p.s. if u win football tickets i'll buy them off you!

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy

Spurs eh Yuk Yuk

Full of Leeds rejects ;)

Good luck at the tables.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home