My Photo
Name:
Location: london, United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm SO gonna be tired

Was meant to be in bed about 3 hrs ago.

Gotta go play a donkament at 2pm at the Gutshot Card Club. £20 freezeout. Then maybe the PLHE£50 just for kicks.

Anyway the vids are up if anyone's interested:

NL100 part 1
NL100 part 2

NL25

sound might be out of wack for the NL25, but the NL100 is fine and a lotta fun cos i get stacked like almost immediately. Party does it's best to save my stack but I just cant d/c before pushing. pfff

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy

I couldn't get the last video (the one recommended to Matt to load) :(

I hope I can get these to work.

Good luck at the tables

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Matt and Thanks for the Vids Andy.

I can't believe how bad some of the play was Andy.

Some of their stats were shockingly bad.

Andy - Any chance you can do a video of a rebuy tourney and you said in a previous post somewhere (It may have been to Matt)that you subscribe to one of the Poker training sites.

If so which one? and do you think they are worth the investment in your opinion?

Respect you play Andy and Thanks again for posting at my blog. I'm gonna watch the second video of yours tonight.

11:55 AM  
Blogger andy said...

i've never played a rebuy in my life, but certainly dont mind giving it a go. lol

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home